Do you need to draw Cho Ku Rei symbol on hands before you clear a space in the room? Do you always start at the left side of the right palm and the left side of the left palm when drawing the Cho Ku Rei?
Does it matter drawing the cho ku rei symobol if at the end of the rei circle it is touching the cho straight down line or that it goes over the cho straight down line? Why i am asking this when i was looking at the video i see rei stops at the cho straight down line and when i download the site i see the rei goes over a little the cho stright down line.
Two fantastic questions Deborah! Thank you for asking them. When I tune in I receive:
1. Yes, please begin on the left hand side when beginning the Cho Ku Rei. It is not necessary to always draw the symbol on the inside of your hands before using the symbol in corners of a room to clear space. You may though. It is a matter of what feels right to you.
2. There are slight variations among the different schools of Reiki but when I tune in, I get "try both on and see what sticks for you" :) Very Dr. Usui, I know. You will not diminish the power of the symbol by letting the last bit extend past the stem. However, I would encourage everyone to practice drawing both ways and see what feels most authentic and connected for you.
If we are not able to verbally communicate with another person to get permission to give healing, Can we put it out their to the person's spirit. In this case, I am thinking more in context of my energy entangled with their energy. Or would I focus on my own energy only.
I used to practice: 'if _____ (name) is open to recieving this energy may he/she recieve it. If not may it go out into the unverse where it will be of service in love and light'
Great question Susan! So, you must receive written or verbal permission or be asked to perform Reiki/Angel Reiki before sending the energy. If for example, the person is in the hospital and cannot verbally say. "Yes" but you write on a piece of paper, is it ok to send you Reiki and blink twice for YES, then it is safe to proceed.
1. If they are on life support or another critical condition that is outside the ordinary, use your own intuition to guide you. If you feel that you get strong confirmation from their Guides, then go ahead. And the prayer you have been using is perfect in that case.
2. Reiki on Pets (we'll go there next week!)-ask their guides/Higher Self
3. Small children (tune into their Higher Self) and get permission from their parents/caretakers.
Side but Important Note:
If it is at a distance, you still need to get permission from the person receiving the session, not someone who wants you to send healing energy to another person because they (or you) feel they could use it.
Example: A woman who "just knows" Reiki would be fantastic for her husband who is suffering from depression and wants you to do a session at a distance. In accordance with the Angel Reiki Principles, you would need to get the husband's permission before beginning.(He has free will and has a right to honor his own healing, however that looks).
Does that make sense?
Thank you for bringing this up Susan!!!
Did I also understand Cho Ku Rei can be used for protection also?
I'm a little excited as I can see how Cho Ku Rei can be used for invoking the directions in a moon ceremony.
Also, I was wondering when we use ChoKu-Rei with an intent for a specific issue, do we do the ChoKu-Rei once in the beginning to open and then again once to close it when we stop - just as we would in a session for a person for Reiki healing session. (I am thinking along the line of opening the energy to recieve/manifest a specific thing).
Yes! You want to use it to open and close a session or let's say you want to intend for an increase in abundance. Once you have put the request in, you would draw the symbol and then when you feel complete and have fully surrendered it, you can do it again to close and seal that intention.
I have had so much fun w/ Cho Ku Rei this week! My daughter heard it on the video and she has been saying it too.
My computer died after Diana said good-by on the last video. She encouraged me to use the Cho Ku Rei to revive it, and it worked. My computer is alive and good as new!!!!
amazing - love it :)
Now it makes sense how Cho ku rei symbol is used. I will use it on my sessions and space clearings. Sad that I cannot draw with my left hand the symbol on my right hand :-( great tip to draw the symbol :-)
So glad it was helpful and remember-use your mind. if you can see the symbol clearly in your mind, that is good.
"It is safe for me to be powerful."Homework Overview:1. Continue daily journaling and review 7 Principles.2. Practice drawing the 1st Ancient Symbol. 3. Work with ArchAngel Mantra and MudraBack to Week 2Back to Home